Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Being the Best

There's something deep, deep inside me that wants to be the best. Not necessarily for self-gratification or self-glorification. I was made to live in perfect relation with God. Choosing sin came and ruined that idea. I want to be the best because that was what I was made to be.

I'm not going to lie - I'd also love to be the best so I can show off and get some recognition. Every motivation of mine is tainted by sin, no matter how much I try.

I want to be the best. I know it's what I'm supposed to be, and it's what I want to be. Enough writing, time to start practicing. How do you get to Carnegie Hall? Practice, practice, practice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bradley-God loves us.Our part of the deal is to be apart of his plan.If anything he knows our struggle with sin and the right thing to do.Part of your need for recognition is your age. Just becoming aware of this is a step in the right direction.Being able to think it out and write it down helps you process your beliefs, much like praying out loud.Believe in your convictions and the truth will set you free.
Have a great day !